Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon Project

I had been wanting to make these for a while... I had, in fact, already made one, but promptly gave it away, and then didn't have any for myself.  Then life got madd busy, and I haven't had any sewing time in weeks.

Regardless, yesterday, I finally got back to some "me-time", and whipped out a few.  They came out cute, no?



What are they, you ask?  They're re-usable baggies!  I use them for my bagel every day to bring to work.  I also put cookies in them, and if I ate sandwiches, I would put those in there too.  You can also put veggies or fruit in there, really anything!  The only draw-back is that they are not air tight, so if you leave things in there for too long, they can get stale.

Baggies are a great way to live green!



No comments:

Post a Comment