Monday, January 2, 2012

Sew Me a River

So I promise that I've been baking a lot... I just haven't been taking pictures, and my camera is really crappy, so even when I do take pictures they don't come out very good. I've also recently been given a sewing machine, so I started doing a lot of sewing. I sewed almost all of my Christmas presents this year, which was actually pretty fun, and I'm about to embark on a new, secret sewing project that I'll post about when I'm all finished with it. :)

This is the first project that I made:

They are napkins, and I gave them to my aunt Tricia for her birthday. She loved them. There was no specific pattern, I just found two super cute fabrics that matched and sewed them together inside out, flipped them right-side-out, and then finished the seam. Here's a picture of all four napkins.


I also made infinity scarves as Christmas gifts. I got the pattern and idea from Pinterest (my secret love).


Here's two that I made, I added a little flower for decoration. I also did some plaid flannel and a jersey one.


I've been bit by the crafting bug, people, this is only just the beginning...


No comments:

Post a Comment